Exit Off Sidewalk into Store 2006-04-01
I've been meaning to say something about Tully's Coffee. We moved last week, and our new station has a Tully's. I was quite happy about this. I've been going to Starbucks regularly for the past four years, but I'm not a loyalist (at least not to a coffee corporation). I was prepared to become a Tully's regular.
But I have some issues. And I have a blog, so I may as well tell the world about them. Here you go:
- Weak coffee (I could stop there, but why...)
- Creamers in little plastic cups (get a little thermos and...you know)
- Weak Americanos (when the coffee at a shop is bad, my first strategy is to switch to Americanos, but...)
- No soap in the bathroom (and no paper towels...I know, that's normal, but Starbucks has all that...)
- No store credit cards (I love my Starbucks card, although I really think they should give me a discount for using it...)
- Weak coffee (the bottom line...)
The good news is that the Tully's is in a food court. I can bring my own coffee (which is quite good). I can even bring my own soap. And I can sit down without getting cold stares, because multiple businesses all share the same tables (maybe I'll get a donut though...).
Any Tully's fans out there? Why?? (Be nice, it's not like I insulted your Ipod.)